Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Nod-Default Children Dresses for the Sims 4


Hey everyone!
It's so cold and rainy outside, but it's always summer in the Sims 4. Oh how I miss thee Seasons EP! There are six two-toned summer dresses, all non-default. As usually all clothes have proper seams, textures, folds and shadows. There is a swatch and six separate packages in the .rar file. 
 More info and download after the jump.






Installation: To install custom content files put packages into My Documents>Electronic Arts>The Sims 4>Mods folder.
Note: Some textures distort a little if you go for extreme body shapes, there's nothing I can do about it that's how the game work. If you'll have any problems with these items contact me, I'll be glad to help.


2 comments:

  1. These are adorable. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how darling! very nicely done- thank you so much <3

    ReplyDelete