Sunday, September 14, 2014

Non-Default Children Clothes and Shoes for the Sims 4


Hello,
it seems that is not that easy to stop making clothes. I've done some more recolours. There are eight recolours of zipped hoodie - it's valid both for male and female children and six bright dotted flats for both adult female and children. More info and download after the jump.



           Birds Orange Hoodie         Circles Green Hoodie
       Birds Berry Hoodie         Circles Beige Hoodie
           Owls Hoodie                Birds Blue Hoodie

 
   




 Installation: To install custom content files put packages into My Documents>Electronic Arts>The Sims 4>Mods folder.
Note: Some textures distort a little if you go for extreme body shapes, there's nothing I can do about it that's how the game work. If you'll have any problems with these items contact me, I'll be glad to help.


No comments:

Post a Comment