Friday, July 11, 2014

Washi Paneling Set


         Since my sims started taking vacations in the Sims 2, I started to customize destinations. I began to work on Takemizu Village and found out that the game severely lacks walls to build Japanese like houses. That's how this set appeared - I've included six sets of painted panels (each is made up of for complimenting walls) and sixteen plainer walls to be used for house interior as for exterior (both cleaner and grungy looking version).

The walls are found in build mode, paneling walls section and cost 1 simoleon in game. All walls are in separate packages, so it would be easy to pick and choose. Each .rar comes with a swatch. Images and textures in this set are found on Google or hand-painted by me.

Requirements
  • CEP









No comments:

Post a Comment