Monday, April 14, 2014

Various Paintings Part I

           I've accumulated a bunch of paintings for my the Sims 2 game over time. I think it's the best way to change an interior quickly, plus one of my favourite sims runs an art gallery which requires new art all the time. Some of these paintings have already been uploaded on my simblr, some are new. They all use Maxis meshes. 

  
 Cul-de-sac Prints has a new collection of bold graphic prints. Now your sims can enjoy them too. There are 12 posters, as you can see, on Collectible Poster mesh from Bon Voyage. As usually, all are in separate packages, swatch image is included in the .rar.

Requirements
  • Collectible Poster mesh from Bon Voyage;
  • CEP. 



English artist Natasha Newton creates elegant and incredibly beautiful pieces. My sims certainly admire them. Now yours can too! :)
Ten paintings on ‘Transcendence’ mesh, that, I believe, is from the base game. As usually - separate packages with previews.

Requirements
  •  Transcendence mesh from a base game;
  • CEP. 


 I came across this wonderful post-minimalist’s works yesterday and thought my sims should see them as well. So, here they are. Mesh is, if I’m not mistaken, from Nightlife - The ‘A’ Stroke. There are fifteen paintings total, each is in a separate package. There are also preview images, so you can keep those you like.
 Requirements
  • 'A' Stroke mesh from Nightlife;
  • CEP.



No comments:

Post a Comment