Thursday, August 28, 2014

The Sims 4 Non Default Clothes



Long time to see!
      Recently I've got my hands on the Sims 4. I must say I love the sims themselves, a very nice blend between the Sims 2 and the Sims 3 sims. If only there was a customizable content rich sandbox game to go with them.
       Anyway, I couldn't resist to try creating for this game. This is the first casual clothes set I present to you. All items are non default and work nicely with each other. I tried to stick to Maxis match style, so no slapped on photo-skinned monstrosities, all clothes have proper seams, textures, folds and pleats.
You can download everything as a single or separate files after the jump.




 






              Lime Jacket with Pockets             

                            



                                              Dotted Long Sleeved T-Shirt






 Installation: To install custom content files put packages into My Documents>Electronic Arts>The Sims 4>Mods folder.

Note: Some textures distort a little if you go for extreme body shapes, there's nothing I can do about it that's how the game work. If you'll have any problems with these items contact me, I'll be glad to help.



4 comments:

  1. Lovely work, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SO nice! Easily the loveliest retextures I've seen so far =) thank you for uploading them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment!)) I'm always glad to share.

      Delete