This world has changed substantially since I last uploaded it on MTS. Firstly, I've resculpted and repainted most of the map and added distant terrain. Some lots changed places, some were merged and a lot more were added. This is supposed to be a home world, all rabbitholes and most community lots are included. There is a fully furnished cheap motel for those who want to use it with NRaas Traveler, marked No Visitors Allowed by default. Since most errors and lag was caused by Resort lots I left it that way, feel free to change it back. I will upload one more, rather expensive and respectable resort soon, no worries.
The map is roughly divided into an old town area, industrial district and uneventful suburban area, all are connected with roads. There are also three subway stations to let sims with no cars travel faster. There are also phone booths from Supernatural on most community lots. All parks and fishing spots feature various plants, I suggest to disable zombies and horses if you want it to stay that way. Spawners are situated on and off lots, some rare spawners are in far away spots, you might use Collectors Helper to locate them.
Most apartments don't have NPC doors, since it was also one of the most common reasons for lag and shuttering.You can easily enable them if you are simply dying for babysitter or mixologist as a neighbour. I think that's it, further details, screenshots and important info continues after the jump.
- EP: World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, Generations, Island Paradise, Showtime and University. Basically all EPs except Into the Future
- SP: No items from SPs or Store content used
- CC: No custom content used, except for several custom terrain paints and textures (come with the world file)
- Build with patch level 1.63
- Map Size - Large
- Spawn Points - All base game spawners used, plus several from EP's
- Routing - Sims can go almost everywhere except very steep terrain, the edges of the map are painted camera non-routable. Houseboats can swim in the middle of the map, but cannot swim under the bridge
- Layering - 9 layers total, trees compressed
- Textures - About 10-12 textures per chunk in general, does not cause lag
- Total number: 121 lot (Community 50/ Residential 68)
- Rabbitholes and Community Lots: All rabbitholes and most community lots up to Island Paradise, including all kinds of bars, performance venues, dive lots, festival grounds, supernatural hangouts, laundromat, alchemy store, bowling alley, coffee shop, etc. I didn't use Cat's and Dog's parks from Pets EP to avoid lag, you can download them here.
- Residential Lots: Lots with houses 48/ Empty lots 29
- Sims fail to travel to dive lots on their own, I had to make some part of the shore unroutable otherwise sims would've used water taxis all the time. To send them there click on the water near the shore and when sim gets into the boat you can send them to dive lots
- Transportation time may be an issue for cheap cars and taxis, use subways, disguised as ferry stations.
- There may be several slight lot tears, they keep appearing no matter how many times I confirm lot edges
- When you start a new game save it and exit to the main menu so that fog emitters show proper effects.
- Effects in clubs are randomized and there's nothing I can do about it, you should set them yourself.
- Give couple of days for spawners to spawn.
- Ghosts tend to drive around instead of staying quietly in their graves.
- Give several days for all NPCs to spawn
If you have any further questions or problems with this world let me know, I'll try to fix and help whenever I can. Thanks for downloading! :)